Companies that become BASC certified members will obtain the following benefits:
- International recognition as a member of the World BASC Organization (WBO).
- Differentiation when implementing the BASC Security and Control Management System (SGCS).
- Inclusion in the Worldwide certified BASC companies database.
- Availability of competent International auditor teams for verification of th e implementation and review of the BASC Management System.
- Beneficiary of Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) signed by WBO with customs, border control authorites and international organizations.
- Representation and facilitation of contacts with foreign trade authorities.Greater confidence on the part of the authorities.
- Reduction of costs and risks arising from the control of the company’s processes.
- Transfer of knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Security.
- Facilitation and networking with contacts in different countries through the BASC chapters global network.
- Specialized training courses in topics related to international trade security.
- Preferential rates for participation in WBO and joint cooperation events.
- Information and updating on topics related to international trade activities.
Customs that cooperate and work with BASC have the following benefits:
- Identify other selectivity tools to develop customs risk management programs.
- Increase awareness of international business security and operational policies and procedures.
- Improve risk profiles and evaluation of threats.
- Maximize customs resources.
- Ensure an efficient flow of commerce without reducing border controls.
- Working with companies to improve internal procedures based on a specific country.
Benefits for Countries:
- A more efficient control and reduce of risks on customs fraud, smuggling, terrorism, illicit drug trafficking in legitime trade.
- Facilitation of trade between nations in an secure and agile manner.